There are two versions of Tgol.e-spirometry: Basic and Advanced (in English and Polish; it is planned to prepare the system in Spanish as well as in other European languages if necessary).
Depending on the end-user interest (as self-education, courses leading or multimedial education of students), it is now possible to purchase one of the following license types:
- Tgol.e-spirometry Basic Polish
- Tgol.e-spirometry Basic English
- Tgol.e-spirometry Advanced Limited Polish
- Tgol.e-spirometry Advanced Limited English
- Tgol.e-spirometry Advanced Commercial Polish
- Tgol.e-spirometry Advanced Commercial English
- Tgol.e-spirometry Advanced Institutional Polish
- Tgol.e-spirometry Advanced Institutional English
Basic Version is designed for persons who want to learn independently how changes of selected respiratory system parameters influence forced expiration maneuver results.
Advanced Version is designed for instructors leading courses for students, physicians, nurses, etc. Between others, an instructor can:
- change local properties of the respiratory system (parameters of one lung or one lobe),
- change such parameters of the forced expiratory maneuver as deepness of the inspiration or expiration,
- show changes of airway resistances during forced expiration.
Assuming two kinds of students education, two types of the license are proposed for professional use by instructors:
- if an instructor want to illustrate own lecture with simulation performed on his/her own computer, he/she should purchase the Tgol.e-spirometry Advanced Commercial License,
- if it is assumed that students perform simulations by themselves on many computers, the Tgol.e-spirometry Advanced Institutional License has to be purchased.
It is possible, that an user would like to use the Tgol.e-spirometry Advanced system only in his/her private self-education. Such users may purchase cheaper license (Tgol.e-spirometry Advanced Limited License).
- Any use of the Tgol.e-spirometry system in professional activity without Tgol.e-spirometry Advanced Commercial or Tgol.e-spirometry Advanced Institutional license will be treated as copyright infringement.
- Temporary installation of the Tgol.e-spirometry system on students’ private computers without any fee will not be treated as copyright infringement if Tgol.e-spirometry Advanced Institutional license has been purchased.
- Tgol.e-spirometry Advanced Commercial or Tgol.e-spirometry Advanced Institutional license enables the end-user to copy simulations results without any other permission if the system name and License Code is made known.
- Tgol.e-spirometry Advanced Institution License enables the user to ask for modifications that would harmonize simulations with education profile in an institution (e.g. lobe resection and scoliosis are now prepared to be implemented). However, such modifications may not be done if they requires significant changes of the system.